Not a Victim, Not a Punisher, Not Anything
It is interesting to read again what I wrote in the weeks leading up to all this misery. It is interesting that I made the choice to stick with the marriage and then all hell broke loose.
I know that I would be doing Husband a disservice by not separating from him. I cannot deny him of the true consequences of his actions. I am here to serve and abide by the natural law of cause and effect. It is not a punishment.
No one blames me. In fact, there are probably a few that would like to tell me to start working out the details for a divorce right now. But it is important that I take this one step at a time. It is important to make sure that no one is harmed unnecessarily, especially my kids. That means this has to be done slowly and with sensitivity to everyone in our extended family.
Who am I? What am I? How am I?
"From moment to moment,
be free from grasping
at the illusion of a permanent
or separate self.
Where there is
NO separate self to grasp,
there can be NO permanent sorrow,
NO graspable desire;
NO causally-separate me to weep,
NO compositionally-separate me to lust,
NO circumstantially-separate being to die
and NO perceptually-separate being to be reborn.
The winds of circumstance
blow across the infinite expanse
of NON-graspable emptiness.
Whom can they harm?
Wrathful: banish the thought of me.
Sad: let fall the cause of woe.
Lustful: shed desires mental object.
Win all by simply Letting go."
Attributed to Kuan Yin
http://www.spiritbride.com/A/spiritbride/quan%20yin.html

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home