Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Express Yourself

I am feeling pretty good today. Allowing myself to feel love for Husband yet allowing myself to continue forward on my own path has been helpful. When I really miss him I start to worry that I am going to cave in and turn back. But I can love him and miss him and still move forward. There are enough good things ahead for me to continue to move forward. I don't think I have to worry about falling back into old patterns.

I don't have to stay angry and I don't have to keep justifying what I am doing in order to keep moving forward. These events are truly beyond understanding or justification. I don't have to keep analyzing the situation to make sure that I am right. If I am wrong about all of this, it doesn't matter. I am what I am. What has been done has been done. I am growing from this. I am working on letting go of guilt and regret and focus only on the lessons that I have to learn from all of this.

I really love having my own place for me and the kids. I like having a clean, orderly house. I like saving my money. I like having time for myself. I like expressing the neat, orderly, frugal, minimalistic person that I naturally am. Husband used to complement me well with his outgoing friendliness, sensitivity, spontenaity and flexibility. Things just got off balance. For a long time I haven't been able to express a lot of my true nature, and he his. We both have the freedom now to really express ourselves and be who we are without anyone holding us back.

In Myers-Briggs speak, I am an INFJ and he is a ESFP. Total opposites except for our feeling nature.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.asp

Ajahn Chandako wished me energy for my comeback. I am feeling that energy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home