Monday, January 12, 2009

My Closest Friend is Me

Something I wrote in my old "blog" before they called them blogs, really made me smile:

"I have realized that it is different writing online. In my private journal at home I write to a close friend. In this journal I write to strangers.

I feel like I have to explain a lot of things in this journal since it is geared toward outside viewers. But a close friend already knows all the background information so I don't need to include it.

That close friend is me, by the way."

Ladykaz, April 17, 2003
http://www.deardiary.net/show/diaries/87381/1050537600?comments=on

It is so good to read what I have written in the past. It is so good to see the goodness in me. It is so good to see the wisdom in me. I am a good resource for myself. I forgot that for awhile in the haze of anger and delusion... but never entirely. I really am whole, see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home