Monday, June 15, 2009

Return to the Breath

I've been pretty restless lately. There is a lot going on - big project at work, divorce, buying a home, getting ready for a trip to the family cabin. Everything is in progress and there is no where to put my feet down. It is difficult to stay present through all this planning and thinking about the future to make sure I do what I must do now so that events in the future will happen as smoothly as possible.

I must say though that the home purchase reallly is going smoothly so far. My realtor is surprised. I just smile because it is all the more indication that it is meant to be.

I need to do what I must do to nudge the process along, but I shouldn't need to force anything. I need to stay relaxed and handle whatever comes, as it comes.

All is in flux, but there is always my breath. I guess I have a hard time returning to such a simple thing, probably because it is so simple. It's funny but the breath seems so unimportant compared to all this planning for the future, even though without the breath there would be no future!!

Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home