Stress
I am so tired. Little Girl got sick, Baby got sick and Husband got sick with the nasty digestive virus. It's been a week since I was actully sick myself, but it seems like my stomach has shrunk. I don't have much of an appetite. I wash my hands way too much. I guess I am just really afraid of going through the misery again, though the fear really is unfounded. We're all done with it now. It just seems like it is taking longer for me to recover mentally than physically.
When things get rough, I revert to old habits. Anxiety has sort of crept back in to my life over the past week.
But I know it will pass. There isn't much I can do about it. Just to see it clearly is enough. And a good night's sleep probably would go a long way to relieving my tension.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home