Synchronicity
It is so beautiful when my life is really flowing. My life really flows when I make my intentions clear, take action to move in the direction of my intentions and pay attention. When I am feeling scared and unsure and in need of direction, things just happen sometimes to point out the way to me. It is like validation from God or the Universe.
A Buddhist monk told me that a person with a deluded personality type manifests psychic powers when they have harnessed their Buddha-nature (or God-nature, if you prefer). I think there is truth to that. When I am feeling whole and free and in touch with the Divine, there are certain things I just know to be true. I don't know how I know these things.
There are certain times in my life that I am more in touch with my intuition than others. I try to keep my feet on the ground for the most part. My intuitive (delusional) nature can REALLY cause me problems sometimes. So I am not always paying attention to subtleties. It takes a lot of energy. When I do pay attention though, sometimes I get information that cannot be ignored. My rational mind still tries to fight it, but at some point I have to give up that fight. Who am I to disregard signs from God? Even though that sounds so ridiculous!!
Perhaps the big delusions of my life have passed. I have been living in a way for the last several years that lends more toward clear seeing. Still, I feel the need to be cautious. Perhaps as I invite more synchronicity into my life, keep paying attention and heeding those signs, I may become more trusting of that experience.
The Power of Flow and Synchronicity

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home